One place to keep up with all the new cool American performance oriented cars
that will soon be rolling off the automobile assembly line!
03-19-2008: GM revealed a targa version of
its Pontiac Solstice roadster at the New York auto show on March 19, 2008.
The production date is January 2009. Show room availability will probably be in March,
the same time as the Camaro.
- Solstice info at pontiac.com
- New cars at pontiac.com
- Reveal video and specs, New York auto show
- Solstice Targa, the "Working Man's Corvette".
Monday, March 16, 2009 is the date the new
2010 Camaros will start heading down the production line at the
Oshawa plant in Ontario. But, it will not be available in showrooms until
- Pre-production Chevy Camaros begin...[02-04-2009]
- Camaro production delayed one month.[01-09-2009]
- Camaro SS on Nurburgring sportin' Brembos!
- Camaro Accessories Revealed!
- Maximum Bob suggests 2.o Litre Camaro!
- March Update
- Must Read overview about intial Camaro design.
Cobalt / Cruze
The Chevy Cobalt gets new skin and new name for 2010, and it's lookin good.
This car is a great entry level sport compact.
- 2010 Cruze (Press Release)
- 2010 Cobalt Spy Shots
- Current Cobalt Info
- 2008 Cobalt SS
2010 Mustang's body and interior will be updated.
This should keep the Mustang competitive soon after
Chevrolet's new Camaro and Dodge's new Challenger make it to market.
More at: leftlanenews.com
2010 Cadillac coupe. Assembly of this new Caddy should start June of 2009
at the Lansing Grand River plant. Annual production is expected to be in the
range of 15,000 to 20,000 units.
- latest spy shots (3/8)
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8.
Yes it has a Hemi, a 425-horsepower, 6.1-liter V8 to be exact.
Chrysler reports that it will build 6,400 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 coupes
for the United States.
Inside Line reports that Chrysler has already received more
than 9,000 orders for the 2008 SRT model.
The sticker is $37,995, including a $675 destination fee.
The Challenger was officially debuted on February 6th 2008 at the Chicago
auto show. Production numbers will increase in 2009 when the non SRT version will
be available. More information on model variations will be coming in mid-March
at the 2008 New York Auto Show.
More at: edmunds.com
Pontiac G8 ST [RIP]
03-19-2009: GM is bringing this Holden Commodore sport truck to the U.S.
and selling it as a Pontiac. The sport truck is based on the G8 platform.
The G8 ST will be available in late 2008 or early 2009.
- Latest News on G8 ST...Good Bye. RIP Jan 6, 2009
- Latest News on G8 ST from NY Auto Show
- Name This Car Contest (hurry, ends April 14!)
GMC Denali XT
- [Related] The next El Camino?
Tired of your comments getting lost among the rabid readers of the major auto blogs?
Post your comments